How to download your Facebook LOOKBACK Video2:30 AM
Facebook turned 10 today and they gave each of their 1.23 billion members a simple but pretty cool treat, the Lookback video! It displays some of the highlights on your Facebook profile since you joined the said networking site.
Anyway, here's a little trick you can do to download your own Facebook Lookback video and save it on your computer. This works best on Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
- Open the link https://www.facebook.com/lookback
- Press Ctrl + Shift + J on your keyboard to open the console.
- Copy the whole code from the following link: http://textuploader.com/14qr and paste it into console, then hit Enter.
- It will give you the video link for download, which looks like this "https://lookbackvideo8-a.akamaihd.net/hvideo-ak-frc3..." Click on the link. It will lead you to your video.
- Right click on the video and choose "Save target as" to download and save it.
- Upload or post it on your desired social media... Facebook, Youtube, Blogger/Blogspot, etc.