GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition

7:30 AM


It's summer time! Me and my whole family will be having a 4-day vacation in the island of Boracay. I have my ever reliable Sony NEX-5T camera for dry land snaps. So, I thought it's time to buy another camera suitable for water and action shots. 

I had 2 choices, GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition vs. the newly released Sony Action Cam AS100V. 


Although Sony's Action Cam is a pretty good action camera and is comparable to Hero3+ black, in my opinion GoPro is still superior at this point and a number of reviews between these two cameras will back it up. Click here for Gizmodo's Sony Action Cam AS100V Review: GoPro Finally Has Some Competition

Since I already have the Sony NEX-5T for my vivid and low light shots, and I need a camera for water sports, has a lot of accessories already available in the market, a stable stable operating system and wider compatibility with mobile devices/smart phones, without a doubt, GoPro won my heart! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments